POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (PGDM) Apply Now
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSE 2 YRS, 4 SEMESTERS, JANUARY AND JULY SESSION EACH YEAR.
PGDM is the most sought after program of AIMA-CME. It is being offered since 1994 and is widely acclaimed for its strong curriculum in the industry and academic circles. It is designed not only to impart the knowledge of core subjects such as accounting, economics, finance and marketing but also lays special stress on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies.
- Interested candidates with below 50% in graduation are required to appear in the test (MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA / any other state level test) to be eligible for the interview. There will be no cut off score.
- Candidates with minimum 50% in graduation (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognized university are exempted from the entrance test for admission.
- Eligible candidates need to appear for a group discussion followed by a personal interview.
- To prepare graduates for management career through unique blend of quality and flexibility.
- To enable working professionals rise in their organizations
- To facilitate change of career to managerial and business arena
- To enable students to take up b-school of their choice among our study centers.
- The programme is designed to develop conceptual knowledge and behavioral skills in students who continue to work in industry, government or other organizations.
- Graduates and working professionals
- Professionals such as Engineers/ CA/ CFA/ ICWA/ Technologists.
- Fresh graduates who wish to combine their study with work. Also the programme can be pursued as an add-on in any other specialized stream of education
- Defense personnel.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- Diploma will be awarded by All India Management Association (AIMA-CME), New Delhi
- The programme is approved by AICTE & DEC (Distance Education Council), Govt of India.
- Focused, short term, relevant, sectoral programs aimed at giving distinct career advantage
- Contemporary course curriculum recognized by industry
- Teaching based on case studies to build and strengthen decision- making and analytical skills.
- 100% placement assistance will be given.
- Dual specialization available after completion of PGDM.
- Opportunity for pursuing PhD with Aligarh University.
SPECIALIZATION OFFERED – AIMA OFFERS PGDM IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS
- Marketing Management.
- Human Resource Management.
- Financial Management.
- Operations Management.
- International Business.
- Information System.
- CA/CS course
- Foreign language
- Administrative courses
- Spoken English classes
On the successful completion of the program, modular certificate will be awarded. Final diploma will be awarded after the completion of program including project report.
- Certificate in management.
- Advanced certificate in management.
- Professional certificate in management.
- Post graduate diploma in management.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT TIME OF INTERVIEW
- Attested graduation certificates (consolidated mark sheet of 3rd year) documents should be attested by Gazetted officer.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Also need to obtain registration form (OMR form comes along with the prospectus) of RS.500 (available at the time of interview).
- Installment facility is available.