Entrepreneurship Development Apply Now
IISD has developed facilities for organizing Entrepreneurship Development Programme to respond to the need of the nation & develop expertise and skills for potential learners to become job creators rather than job seekers. The programme has been designed to develop, motivate & assist learners for setting up new enterprises & manage them successfully. Constitution of an Entrepreneurship Development & Promotion cell at IISD The EDP cell is hereby constituted at this institution with the following AIMS & OBJECTIVES.
AIMS OF THE EDP CELL
- Creating opportunities for self employment
- Conducting appropriate and need based EDP training
- Inculcating a sprit of entrepreneurship among the Youths & Women
- Creating managerial capabilities in MSSE.
- Creating employee motivation program.
- Supply of need based employees to enterprises.
- Improve National Productivity & GDP.
- Locating Local Talents for enterprises.
- Create environment for self employment.
- Promote innovation in M&SSE.
- Conduct formal and informal education on entrepreneurship.
- Motivate the organized and un organized sector in rural development.
- To promote employment opportunities.
- Utilize local talents through self employment.
- To provide complete hand holding support to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- To conduct IMC / MDP / EDP & ESDP programs through Govt. of India Program.
- To arrange entrepreneur — industry partnership / Meet.
- To arrange for industrial and trade fair Participation.